Any organization or private person, interested in projects control area, can become a member of Ukrainian Association Project Management "UKRNET"
Documents for enlistment in Association
Code of ethics for corporative and individual members of Association
Form of individual member of Association
Form of corporative member of Association
Download documents of individual member of Association
Download documents of corporative member of Association
Cost of enlistment in Association:
For individual members: Primary – 300 hrn. Annual – 300 hrn.
For corporative members: Primary – 2000 hrn. Annual – 2000 hrn.
By enlistment both payments must be payed at once.
Procedure of enlistment in Association.
1. Candidate has to sign code of ethics of the member of Association.
2. Candidate fills up a form of the member of Association.
3. Candidate pays for enlistment and current year of membership in Association
4. Certification authority prepares membership certification.
5. Certificate delivery.
6. Certification authority places information about delivery of membership certification on site of Association.
Advantages of members of Association:
1.Possibility of usage of attributes of Ukrainian Association Project Management "UKRNET" (logotype, table pennant).
2. Placing of information about organization /private person on site of Association www.upma.kiev.ua
3. Privileged participation at international and national campaigns IPMA® , UPMA (conferences, seminars, etc.)
4. Discounts 10% for participation in trainings of Academy of project management
5 Discounts 5% for certification IPMA 4-L-C
6. Certificate of member of Ukrainian Association Project Management "UKRNET"
7. Badge of member of Ukrainian Association Project Management " UKRNET "
8. Meetings of corporative and individual members of Association.
9. Possibility of accreditation of company for carrying of preparation to certification of professional project managers trainings according to requirements of certificated program IPMA®.
Apply to certification manager for additional information
© 2014 Ukrainian Association
Project Management "UKRNET"