Any organization or individual interested in the field of project management can become a member of the Ukrainian Project Management Association “UKRNET”
Documents for joining the Association
Code of Ethics for Corporate and Individual Members of the Association
Questionnaire of an individual member of the Association
Form of a corporate member of the Association
Download documents of an individual member of the Association
Download documents of the corporate member of the Association
The cost of joining the Association:
For individual members: Primary – 300 UAH. Annual – 300 UAH.
For corporate members: Primary – 2000 UAH. Annual – 2000 UAH.
When joining both fees are paid at the same time.
The procedure for joining the Association.
1. The candidate must sign the member’s code of ethics.
2. The candidate fills out the form of a member of the association.
3. The candidate pays for entry and current year of membership in the association.
4. The certification body prepares a membership certificate.
5. Presentation of the certificate.
6. The certification body places information on the presentation of the certificate of membership on the association’s website.
Advantages of members of the Association:
1. Placement of information about the organization/physical. the person on the Association’s website www.upma.kiev.ua
2. Privileged participation in international and national events of IPMA®, UPMA (conferences, seminars, etc.)
3. Discounts for participation in the training of the Academy of Project Management in the amount of 10%
4. Discounts for IPMA 4-L-C certification in the amount of 5%
5. Certificate of a member of the Ukrainian Project Management Association “UKRNET”
6. Meetings of individual and corporate members of the Association.
7. The possibility of accreditation of companies to conduct training in preparing for the certification of professional project managers in accordance with the requirements of the IPMA® certification program.
For more information contact the certification manager.